Welcome to your 2012 Business Planning Resource Page. Here you will find all of the tools you need to finish the year strong and jump start 2012. The tools on this page have been designed to help you reflect, plan, and implement a successful strategy for achieving your personal and professional goals. Get started by watching this special video from Jason Waugh, President/COO of Prudential Northwest Properties. Jason introduces the company’s 2012 Business Plan and challenges you to turn your dreams, plans, and goals into action.
2012 Business Planning Resources
2012 Business Planning Workshops ( PDF ) – This year we will be holding business planning workshops for agents across the company. These workshops will provide agents with the opportunity to share best practices, discuss marketing and selling activities, and encourage one another to create a viable plan to achieve success. You’ll walk away feeling energized and with a completed business plan to help you reach your goals in 2012. Workshops will be held in the following locations:
Reserve your seat today at one of these great workshops with an RSVP to your local branch manager or team leader.
- Portland Metro West Side Region | October 13, 2011 from 9AM to 11AM at the Resource Center – COMPLETED
- Portland Metro East Side Region | October 20, 2011 from 8:30AM to 11:30AM at the Monarch Hotel and Conference Center – COMPLETED
- Florence Region | October 21, 2011 from 10AM to 12PM at the Florence Branch – COMPLETED
- Central Oregon Region | October 26, 2011 from 11AM to 1:00PM, Contact Dannie Walker, Team Leader for details 541-430-0489
- SW Washington Region | October 27, 2011 from 10AM to 12PM at the Columbia Tech Center
2012 Professional Development Plan ( Word | PDF | Word – v2003) – The 2012 Professional Development Plan is designed to help you reflect on your past success and design a plan for growing your business the next year. This tool allows you to create a simple, measurable, and meaningful plan to help you achieve your goals.
2012 Financial Planning Worksheets ( Excel , Excel – v2003 ) – The 2012 Financial Planning Worksheets are designed to help you financially plan for your business and track expenses throughout the year.
Business and Marketing Planning Interview with Charles and Jenny Turner
If you need assistance on any of these tools CLICK HERE or schedule time to speak to your local branch manager or team leader. They are available and happy to help you plan for your success in 2012.